Are you ready for Halloween? If you want to bring a little Halloween into your life, you can do so with some Halloween inspired jewelry! Whether you want to incorporate it in your everyday fashion or dress it up for a shin ding, these pieces will sure make some heads turn.
- Shining Night-Anzie's Silver Gunmetal Drusy and Black Onyx Earrings
- Hash Horn Earrings by Joanique @ Anthropologie
- Jacqueline Cullen
- Kendra Scott Deva Statement Earrings in Black Twilight
- Jewels du Jour
- Reynolds Jewelers
- Spiked Bib Necklace
- Arrow Head Necklace Crystal Quartz Black Obsidian by Pink Twig
- Black and Ivory Moon Shape
- Kendra Scott Elisa Pendant Necklace in Black Drusy
- The Jewels of L'Oeuvre Noire and The Leathers of L'Oeuvre- Scented Jewelry by Kilian Hennessy
- Double Wrap Sliced Leather Bracelet-LPCollection
- Fendi Black Pair of Bracelets
- Soo Ihn Kim Jinx Cuff
- Emma Stone
- Chunky Layered Navy Blue Amber Orange Beaded Statement Necklace and Earrings
- Emilio Pucci Gold and Orange Cuff
- Orange and Pale Blue Gold Earrings Orange Blue by Olive Yew Jewels
- Catherine Nicole Carnelian Gemstone Ring
- Francesca Collections
Aren't these great pieces? You can truly wear them any time, year-round!!
Happy jewelry shopping!!